11. Have-Nots United! Half-Knots Untie! Connecticut.
10. Just Drink the Kool Aid. Virginia.
9. GulfStream America Super Pac. Georgia.
8. Howard Stern Fans for a Baba Booey Tomorrow, Tomorrow. California. (We’re trying to get the poison out of politics,” founder Rex Perez says. “We’re telling the FEC, whoa whoa stop the clock. But total contributions have been zero point zero. Independent expenditures have been zero point zero.”)
7. Joe Six PAC. New Hampshire.
6. Bears for a Bearable Tomorrow. California.
5. Larry and Charmaine’s Excellent Non-Connected Best-Ever Super PAC. Virginia.
4 My Cat Xavier for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow. Virginia.
3. Patriotic Americans for a More Patriotic and American America. Michigan.
2. Raptors for Jesus. Connecticut.
1. Raising Awareness of Dyhydrogen-Minoxide for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow. North Carolina.
It’s a great read for history/politics buffs, or for young folk who see Watergate as more of a history lesson than an actual, real-life event.
Candidate Mitt Romney’s first trip overseas and he already offended people. Good job, bud!